Google Penalty Help
We help you identify and eliminate the causes of Google penalties. Together with you, we design preventive protection against any impending google penalty.
We support you in recognizing a Google penalty and initiating appropriate measures.
A Google Penalty is a sanction for websites that have not adhered to the search engine giant’s Webmaster Guidelines or have grossly violated them. Regardless of whether it is an algorithmic or manual penalty, Google penalties can have significant consequences, such as a loss of ranking, loss of visibility, and ultimately a loss of sales.
Penalties from Google are not without reason. In order to be able to react correctly to the penalty, it is therefore always important to determine the cause of the penalty. Do you need help dealing with the Google Penalty? The SEO chefs will investigate the root causes of your Google penalty and implement all necessary countermeasures. Rely on the know-how and many years of experience of our SEO specialists.
How Silahub can help you with a penalty
Regardless of whether it is an algorithmic or manual penalty, in the event of a Google penalty, it is urgently necessary to initiate appropriate countermeasures.
If the website loses visibility in the course of an update, clear analysis and on-page or off-page optimization are required.
If Google manually penalizes you, a period of time will be determined based on the scope and severity of the violation. After the time has elapsed, the penalty expires automatically. The webmaster is informed of the penalty in the webmaster tools and can take appropriate steps to have the penalty lifted early. For this purpose, a reconsideration request must be made to Google after the domain content has been revised.
Has your website been penalized? “Silahub Technologies” online marketing experts determine the causes of your Google penalty and collaborate with you to develop countermeasures that help minimize negative effects and prevent new penalties.
Request a free & non-binding offer
Would you like to benefit from individually tailored SEO measures and improve the visibility of your website in Google’s results pages?
Then request a free & non-binding SEO offer from us right away!
Reasons for a Google Penalty
When a website is penalized, it has violated Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. But what does that mean specifically? What is the reason for a Google penalty? Causes that lead to a penalty usually relate to the link profile, the content, or the keywords of the website.
- Links: The site may have too many spam links, bought links, swapped links, hidden links, or broken links. Too many identical anchor texts, too fast link growth, or links from inferior websites can also lead to a penalty.
- Content: High-quality content is the be-all and end-all. Anyone who fills their site with inferior content and duplicate content or engages in content spinning risks a penalty.
- Keywords: Websites that are targeted by Google often have to do with keyword stuffing. The integration of keywords as hidden text, which have nothing to do with the content of the page, increases the risk of a Google penalty.
Types of Google Penalties
The detailed effects that can be expected in the course of a Google penalty depend on the type of punishment. First of all, a distinction is made between algorithmic and manual penalties.
- Algorithmic Penalty: This is a penalty automatically assigned by a Google algorithm. Google algorithms such as the Penguin or Panda updates are used as filters to uncover unnatural patterns and manipulations on websites. A violation will result in a devaluation of the website.
- Manual Penalty: This type of penalty is manual intervention by a Google employee. If a website is suspected of violating the Webmaster Guidelines, it is checked manually by Google employees.
Depending on the violation, the penalty can only affect certain keywords or subpages. However, it can also happen that the ranking of an entire domain deteriorates. In the worst case, Google penalizes the site by excluding it from the Google index.